Book a Demo
An all-in-one solution to streamline your daily operations, prevent risks, and plan for the future with confidence. Trust the number one asset management software & consulting provider.
1 in 3 Canadians live in a city that trusts our asset management software
Enterprise asset management software for data-empowered cities
- Streamline the functions of asset management and work order management
- Power advanced planning and analysis
- Enhance corporate decision-making and communications
- Hosted & developed by our in-house team of experts with a smooth implementation
- Our clients get immediate access to all tested and approved software enhancements
Asset Management Software
A better structure for your asset data
Design your asset data hierarchy using built-in industry standards for naming classifications—sort, filter, import, and export with ease.
1421 Oak St.
May 09, 2020
Asset Condition Solution
Advanced analysis and easy reporting
Create profiles for similar asset types and quickly generate detailed lifecycle strategies, risk matrices, and condition reports to schedule proactive, condition-based maintenance schedules.
October 01, 2020
Work Order Asset Management
Transform your workflow
Manage all service requests and work orders from one system, automatically generate email notifications, and easily assign to crews or contractors. Work orders can be tagged directly to your asset inventory, improving access to important asset information.
Closed for Maintenance
Scheduled - October 07, 2020
Maintenance Cost to Date
Move your city forward with PSD Citywide's Asset Management Software
Connect your team anywhere
Staff can see asset data in the field or office and easily add updates and assessments
Improve data accuracy
Streamline your data collection process and eliminate time-consuming manual-entry errors
Use time efficiently
By reducing duplicate tasks and manual entry, free up your time to focus on strategic outcomes and faster, informed decision making
Generate accurate reports
Run automated reports and asset profiles for advanced analysis and efficient planning
The world of asset management is changing.
It’s time to change with it.
in Assets Managed
work orders issued annually
digital service requests created annually
Asset Management Modules
See it. Measure it. Track it. Access all key data in one web-based system whenever and wherever you need it.
This core module is the central asset database. Control lifecycle planning, risk management, levels of service, and decision optimization. Create advanced analysis & easy reporting.Learn More
Enteprise GIS (EGIS)
Map your data for better planning and communication. One enterprise view of your assets with advanced asset management & work order mapping.Learn More
Maintenance Manager (CMMS)
Streamline, enhance and track all municipal operations. Transform your workflow while managing preventative maintenance activities.Learn more
Driving more efficient and accurate permit processes for your organization with a user-friendly and efficient web-based system for your staff.Learn More
Improve communication, transparency, and efficiency with comprehensive budgeting, forecasting, and reporting tools.Learn More
Seamless Integrations with your essential software
When clarity is not optional, it’s critical.
Transform your workflow. Generate data-rich reports. Auto-calculate asset costs.
Add-Ons & Enhancements
Enjoy fast implementation and best-in-class support
Optimize road and winter patrols
PSD Citywide’s Route Patrol helps field staff complete road and winter patrols accurately and efficiently with automated work orders and optimized routes.
- Add-on for our CMMS platform
- Collect data with iOS and Android apps
- Customize and optimize routes
- Complete routine and winter patrols
- Generate detailed reports
- Create work orders and service requests
- Track maintenance standard compliance
Better community engagement – all online
Enhance your citizen’s engagement and make your operations more efficient with a simplified online portal for all citizen requests.
- Add-on for our CMMS platform
- A simple online portal that anyone can use
- Customizable fields for better data management
- Reduce phone calls with unique tracking on each request
- Service requests are automatically directed to the right department
- Fast and streamlined reporting
Turn your data into decisions
Make smart infrastructure and planning decisions based on comprehensive data – including funding needs, lifecycle scenarios, performance, and risk factors.
- Build complete asset profiles and risk models
- Make real-time data-driven decisions
- Improve efficiency with a user-friendly interface
- Allocate funds effectively with weighted data on the condition, risk, and budget
- Communicate clearly and visually to decision-makers
Capture data easily anywhere
With access to accurate mobile data, your staff increases asset management efficiency and performance.
- Your staff saves time and money by collecting data in the field
- The mobile Asset Collector is simple to use, even without internet access
- Users can see and add images, assessments, attributes, and GIS information in the field
- It integrates seamlessly with all PSD Citywide modules
Enhance your data
Generate custom charts and dashboards in third-party applications using up-to-the-minute asset management data.
- Enable self-serve asset management reporting
- Manipulate and see all PSD Citywide data to generate custom charts and dashboards
- Improve communications with council, staff, and the public with dynamic meaningful data
Enterprise asset management pricing
Better delivery. Better decisions. Better price.
PSD Citywide’s all-in-one EAM solution connects your entire team without integrating multiple expensive systems.
- Flexible pricing options to meet your unique needs
- Connect all teams with one source of asset data
- Plan budgets easily and effectively
Strengthen your community with our expertise
Asset Management Consulting
We’ve gathered a team of experienced experts to address your needs. They understand the ever-changing demands on municipalities to be sustainable and resilient. They can help you plan better, manage better and serve your community better.