Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP)
Building resilient communities through robust asset management programs
FCM is currently accepting applications for MAMP.
There is no deadline to submit an application, however this intake will close when the funding has been allocated.
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) released the first iteration of the Municipal Asset Management Program (MAMP) in 2018. For many municipalities across Canada, MAMP funding enabled communities to prioritize asset management and begin creating a robust asset management program that fulfills provincial guidelines and regulations.
Plan for Success
MAMP Grant Writing Services
Secured in funding
Grant Application Services
PSD Citywide’s team of policy analysts assists municipalities in completing competitive successful grant applications, tailoring the organization’s asset management objectives to the program parameters, and working alongside municipalities during the duration of the application process. We have assisted municipalities with completing FCM’s Asset Management Readiness Scale as well as the full grant application requirements.
- Canadian municipal governments
- Organizations applying in partnership with municipal governments:
- A municipal corporation
- A regional, provincial, or territorial organization delivering municipal services
- An Indigenous community
- A not-for-profit organization with a focus on municipal services
- Up to 80% of total eligible project costs for municipalities with a population greater than 1,000 and 90% for municipalities with a population less than 1,000, to a maximum of $50,000. Municipalities can only use 50% of the grant amount for software purchases
- Projects must be completed within 12 months from the funding approval notice
- Several of PSD’s products and services are eligible for MAMP funding. PSD can collaborate with your community to determine which deliverables would be best suited to reach your organization’s asset management priorities.
- Asset Management Software
- Maintenance Management Software
- Condition Assessments
- Lifecycle Management Strategies
- Levels of Service Frameworks
- Risk Assessment Strategies
- Asset Management Plans
- Asset Management Strategies
- Asset Management Training
- Asset Data Work
Get started on your MAMP application
If your organization is interested in applying for the second round of MAMP funding, contact us to discuss your asset management needs and how we can assist with your application.
The service provided by PSD to the Town of Erin has been excellent. Their professional approach and access to government contacts for clarification purposes assisted with the success of our MAMP grant.